Driving Enterprise Transformation through Efficient Integration of Analytical & Cloud Computing Capabilities
Thank you DCT Summit 2018 for the opportunity to speak in this quality conference!
Day 1 – 02:30
Panel discussion: Next Generation Security Measures in Software Defined Data Centers
- Threat, risk and vulnerability assessment of data center and its IT network in digital age
- Overview of a low cost high impact network security architecture
- Identifying the kind of threats and risks cloud brings to network security and cyber eco system
Vincent Lim, Senior Facilities Manager, National Supercomputing Centre (NSCC) Singapore
- Rupesh Bhuran, Manager, Global Vulnerability Management, Sony Electronics
- Ken Soh, CIO, BH Global
- Paolo Miranda, Vice President, (ISC)2 Singapore Chapter
Day 2 – 02:20
Why is a Non-Detection Cyber-Protection Paradigm So Important in Data Privacy and Protection?
- The reality of today’s cyber threat landscapes.
- Where are the missing gaps in today’s cyber protection? Are we all barking up the wrong tree?
- What is a “non-detection” paradigm, and why is this so important?
Speaker: Ken Soh, CIO, BH Global