This is an exclusive Virtual Fireside Chat featuring thought leaders from among the winners of the DigiconAsia DX Solution Excellence Awards 2022:
- FUJIFILM Business Innovation (Digital Innovator of the Year in Architecture, Engineering and Construction)
- OutSystems (Digital Innovator of the Year in Energy, Utilities, and Mining and in Financial Services and Insurance)
Pillars of the Digital Economy
In this virtual fireside chat, DigiconAsia Editor-in-Chief, Victor Ng, will discuss with 3 regional industry thought leaders on what they believe are the key infrastructure, innovative and strategic prerequisites for organizations in Asia Pacific to thrive in the digital economy.
Date: 16th August 2022
Time: 10.30am to 12 noon (GMT +8)
- What are some key mindset shifts required among Board and C-suite leaders to create an innovative culture conducive to success in the digital economy?
- What are some key pillars for the digital economy – are areas such as digital banking, e-payments, e-logistics and smart supply chains, cybersecurity and data privacy, cloud and mobile apps, and edge data centers all necessary for this transformation?
- How critical is a ‘smart city’ foundation for intelligent enterprises to thrive?
- How would emerging technologies such as AI, digital twins, and advanced analytics impact the ‘metaverse’ where businesses have to exist in? What can we do about privacy and security in this world of mixed realities?
- How should talent be developed to keep pace with digitalization and the metaverse?
- What are some best practices and strategies to ensure purposeful and effective digital transformation for organizations, as they gear up for business in the metaverse?
- Ken Soh
Group CIO, BH Global
- David Chan
Head of Business Solutions, Solutions & Services Business Group, Fujifilm Business Innovation Singapore Pte Ltd
- Abhishek Dubey
Manager, Solution Architecture – SEA/GCR, OutSystems
- Victor Ng, Editor-in-Chief, DigiconAsia
10.30am Zoom session open for registration/login
10.40am Opening – Housekeeping & Introduction (Moderator)
10.45am Expert Panelists’ Self-Introduction
10.50am Fireside Chat Begins
11.40am Questions from the Audience
11.55am Closing & Announcements